The Des Moines Area Quilters Guild has a fantastic circulating library.
We have hundreds of books that will interest the beginning or master quilter. All aspects of quilting are covered; fabric selection, fabric dyeing, appliqué, machine quilting, and patterns. We also have quilting periodicals, templates and videos.
- The library is open for approximately a half hour before and after both meetings.
- Find the cabinets located across from the Fellowship Hall where we will have our snacks in the new location
- Any member can use the library.
- Materials can be checked out for a one month period and renewal is possible if no one has put a “reserve” on the item. Please try to return the books you have checked out the very next month
- You will access books directly from the cabinets, so if you’re looking for a book in particular, check the list below to make sure we have it.
- A librarian will be available to help you find and check out books.
We encourage you to look at the list below of what’s available for checkout. If you find book(s) on the list of interest to you, you may e-mail Jean or Carol, with your request and, if available, the book(s) will be reserved for you and ready for you to pick up at the next regular meeting. It’s that simple!
Click the link below for an alphabetical list of the books, by Author, we have in the library:
If you are interested in purchasing a book for or donating a book to our DMAQG Library,
We will continue to accept book donations. However, due to space limitations, we will only accept books published after 2000. Also, we cannot accept duplicates of books already in the library. We will not be accepting donations for the sale table, again due to limited space.