You may register for Workshops online with the button below. Once you submit the form, you will receive a confirmation to print and mail with your check. Your registration will be complete and your spot reserved once we receive your check. If you’d rather, you may print the pdf registration form, fill it out and mail your check with that. Register early to save your spot!
July 2019: Millie Kehrli
Workshop July 24. 2019, 9 am – 4 pm
The second Workshop for July has been cancelled
October 2019: Linda Halpin
Workshop October 23, 2019, 9 am – 4 pm
Workshop October 24, 2019, 9 am – 4 pm
All meetings and workshops will be held at the West Des Moines Christian Church at 4501 Mills Civic Parkway in West Des Moines. To get there from Interstate 35, exit at Mills Civic Parkway, exit 70. Turn east onto Mills Civic Parkway and drive about 0.9 mile. The West Des Moines Christian Church will be on the north side of Mills Civic Parkway. Meetings are in the Sanctuary in Building 2 and workshops are in Building 3 (Closest to PrairieLife).
- Registrations paid for at the time of registration are placed on the paid/confirmed list.
- Registrations not accompanied by payment are not confirmed and are put on a waiting list, subject to available space at time of payment. Once payment is received, if space is still available, class registration is confirmed. No one will be considered registered for a class until payment is received. Once a class is full, those on the waiting list need not make payment until space becomes available.
- 30 days prior to a class, any vacancies become available to non-guild members at an additional fee of $10 per full-day class or $5 per half-day class.
- Payment is refundable if cancelled at least 30 days prior to the day of the workshop.
- One check may be made out to DMAQG for all workshops chosen.
- *Some classes have additional fees, payable to the instructor, on the day of class.
- All classes will be held at the West Des Moines Christian Church, Building #3, 4501 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines.
Program Co-chair: Jodi Evans 515.229.6717 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Registration Forms to: Jodi Evans 2814 Shadow Creek Lane, Des Moines, Iowa 50320